Stay or Move?
There are many options for seniors from assisted living communities to residential care homes. In addition, there are memory care facilities and independent senior living options.
STAYING AT HOME
With our help we can assist you with a plan to stay in your home by looking at ways to organize and maintain your safety.
Planning the Move
There are any number of details that need coordinating for a senior move.
To make your move as smooth as possible, we will plan those details for you in advance. This way you are prepared and know what to expect before the move, during the move and finally settling into the new home.
A short list of the planning we provide:
- new residence floor planning
- decision making and downsizing
- assembling and managing a team of packers and movers
- facilitating working with family members
- providing referrals to supporting senior care agencies and local companies as needed
New Residence Floor Planning
Don’t Forget the Keys!
There are numerous tasks that need to be scheduled prior to moving into the senior residence. Sometimes with many activities in motion at the same time, these small details can be overlooked. We’ll help to remind you or we can take care of them for you, for example:
- transitioning utility services
- change of address and mail forwarding
- tracking keys
- planning clothes and essentials not to pack (especially if more than a 24 or 48 hour move)
Numerous details can pop-up when least expected. With our experience, we’re prepared for them and will make sure you have planned for them as well.