You can expect that all necessary unpacking and set-up will be completed in your new home ready for you to settle in and start enjoying. This includes:
- arranging the furniture and making of beds
- setting up kitchen and bathrooms
- connecting and setting up electronics
- hanging pictures and all the finishing touches that make a home special
- shopping for groceries and other items for new home.
We can help you identify agencies and service providers that can help you transition as you adjust to your new home such as:
- helping you connect with seniors associations, veterans assisted living, elderly day care.
- home-caregiver services that go beyond senior moving are available on request.
Need Anything Else?
Even though you’ve moved, we’re still here to make sure anything related to your move is taken care of for you.
Relocating and starting a new senior lifestyle may be enhanced with some ongoing home-care services. Some of these services you may have considered, and there may be some you don’t know about. But selecting the right caregiver and home service provider can be another point of overwhelm.